Latest Movie :

Selena Gomez Loves BIGflip's Cum Tributes

I presented Selena with my cum tributes i made in her honer.For a minute i thought she might be upset,but she was just a little embarrassed.She actually loved the cum pictures.What caught her eye most was how thick my load was.I said it was nothing,anything for you Selena.I then told her how gorgeous and sexy i thought she was.I said if you like how the cum looks on the pictures ill be more than happy and willing to milk one out right into your mouth,if you want?She was so excited and dropped to her knees,mouth wide open.That was amazing,blowing a load for Selena.
Wow,you can almost see part of her tight pussy lips sticking out one side,yummy!
Selena was so happy and excited when i presented my cum tributes to her.She loved how thick my cum load looked on her face.She looked like she wanted to experience the real thing!
She said now that huge load on my mouth would have gotten gobbled up.Because it just looks to yummy to waste.
Selena even gave me a fantastic hand job to show me how much she loved my work.She wants me to make more cum tributes for her and she would give me an extra special thank you.Mmmmmm!


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. unspoiledbird - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger