Latest Movie :

Beyonce Knowles Picture Fakes

Wow,Beyonce is one of the hottest black celebrities out there.Gorgeous body,long beautiful legs and great ass.I was surprised when i seen her at an awards show.She looked like she needed to relax so i offered to help.She took me behind a trailer and surprised me when she got down on her knees and started giving me a blow-job.Dam,her soft juicy lips felt good around my cock.When i was ready to cum she jerked my cock till i shot my thick load right on her tit.It was so thick it just stuck there.She then got up and walked back to the show with my cum still on her tit.When her pictures came out everyone knew,Beyonce is a cum hungry cock sucker.But i sure loved every minute of it,thank you Beyonce.
Beyonce gets super horny when she dousn't get cock when she needs it.Thats when she'll look for it any were.That's when i cum in.
I dropped a massive thick load right on her titty.Dam that looks great.
This is the only picture fake i made of Beyonce but i actually used my own cum to fake on her tit.So yeah,that thick load is my cum.I sure love seeing my thick load on Beyonce's tit.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. unspoiledbird - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger