Latest Movie :

BIGflip's Cute Asian Picture Fakes

 This very cute and sweet looking asian slut was requested by a fan on COPF to do anything naughty to her.She is "aznfan"colleague so you know he fantasizes about her like i was while making these fakes.Asian women get my juices flowing,i love everything about orientals.From there eyes to there petite little bodies,yummy.Dam,how i would love to fuck the hell out of an asian cock slut.Some day i hope!Well i hope you all enjoy these picture fakes.
Wow,she looks so sweet!I can just imagine her sexy little mouth opening really wide and taking my cock down her throat.Mmmmmmmm!
She has such a pretty smile too.You are to cute.

Damit,how i would love to glaze her face with cum.

You know you can get her in all kinds of positions with her little body shape.Oh yeah!
Dam,i want to cum on her right now.My cock is so swollen.
Thank you guy,hold her like that.Perfect position to squeeze my thick cock balls deep in her little hole.
Don't be shy cutie,open them legs and let me see your wet pussy.
Oh wow,that little cunt is really tight.Its going to be a tight fit sexy.But ill stretch you out real quick and you wont feel a thing after that.
That's another thing i like about orientals,they have body's built like a teen girls.Yummy!
Good girl,open them legs wide.I'm going to eat you out first so your pussy will be super wet for my cock to just slide right in.Cream pie time!



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. unspoiledbird - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger