Latest Movie :

Vanessa Hudgens Picture Fakes

Wow,it seems like these celebrity teens are just getting better and better.Vanessa Hudgens is not only an actress/singer but a well known cock hungry,cum drinking teen slut.How she juggles her fame and participating in daily orgy parties is a mystery to me.I for one don't ask questions,i just wait for my turn to get balls deep in Vanessa's pussy.Here is some of my first picture fakes i made of Vanessa.Some are not that good because i had a program that wasn't that good.Well,enjoy and i am getting better.
Vanessa is drop dead gorgeous,Pussy must be so tight.Yummy!
Vanessa's favorite fuck position"doggy style".With her fit little body and her ass up in the air like that waiting for cock,she is a sight to see and a fuck to experience.
She knows what we want that's why she gives up the ass first.
Damit,she looks fine.
She's making my cock drip so much pre-cum,i think i'm going to have to milk my cock.
Oh wow,my bad Vanessa.Your pussy was so good i couldn't pull out.
How i would love to suck on them juicy nipples.
Vanessa and her friends like to visit the near by glory hole from time to time.
Fuck,she looks so thick and sexy i almost came on myself.Her thighs are so yummy and thick i don't think my cock would last that long in between them legs.
Don't worry guys shes not teasing you,if she flashes her pussy at you it means your going to get laid.
Get it girl!Work that cock.
Hell yeah,look at that big round bubble butt on Vanessa.
Here's Vanessa at one of her orgy fuck parties.I was one of the lucky ones to be invited.
I like that little grin Vanessa gets when she's having naughty thoughts.

Your Beautiful Vanessa,Muah!










Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. unspoiledbird - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger