Latest Movie :

Selena Gomez Picture Fakes

Selena Gomez in my opinion is the sexiest latina celebrity teen on TV.She has them long sexy legs and cute tight body.Every time i sit and watch Wizards of Waverly Place i get a huge hard on.I always have to leave in the middle of the show because my cock is so swollen and throbbing that i have to go and relieve myself with a milking.She douse it to me every time,looking so sexy.I know her extremely tight teen pussy must be dripping wet in her pants while shes on the set.Because she cant just leave and serve some cocks until there done shooting the show.That's why i always hang out around the studio when its quitting time.So when Selena sees me her pussy will be sloppy wet and swollen for man meat,witch i will have hard and ready for her to just jump right on and let my throbbing cock do the rest.Well here are my first Selena picture fakes,i had fun making them.Now i hope you all have fun using them."ENJOY"
She sometimes cant wait to relieve her cum urges.So as you can see sometimes she would have me follow her into some unused janitors closet and she would get to work like a pro.Beating my thick meat till id give her a nice hot load.She looks so sexy as she licks all my spunk of her little fingers before going back to work.
Selena has such soft sexy looking lips.I know because they feel so soft all over my cock and balls.She is just yummy,yummy!
Selena's titty's are just filling out but she already knows how to use them real nice.
That's it sexy,suck me.Make me cum.
She likes doggy style because my balls slap up against her cunt.
I love how she glistens from sweat after riding my cock hard.
Selena's such a naughty little school girl,just how i like it.
I love grabbing her by them juicy hips and fill her pussy full of cock.
She is determined to deep throat this massive cock.Keep practicing Selena.
Her tight little throat stretched enough to get down half of this cock.Very good little slut.
She's checking out who she is going to milk next.What a naughty little girl.
That's enough sucking Selena,time to stuff your little pussy with man meat.Wow,this cunt is really tight.
Her little teen pussy was so sore from the cock bashing i was giving her but she still didn't want me to stop till i gave her some hot cum.
Here's how i pump cum in her when were in the limo.I just pin her against the seat and go balls deep.
I surprised her with her first anal fucking and anal cream pie.You can tell she was caught off guard.
She knows how much i love it when she gets herself all wet for me to slide right in there.Yummy!
That's it baby girl,keep stroking,i'm almost there.
All that sweaty hot fucking sex we've given Selena has helped her grow a very great looking big round ass.To help soften all the extreme doggy style pussy pounding.
I love her sexy long legs,so so hot.Mmmmmmmmmm!
For the first time Selena wears panties.She usually likes to show off that yummy looking tight teen cunt.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. unspoiledbird - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger