Latest Movie :

Daniella Monet Picture Fakes

Daniella is one thick and gorgeous celebrity teen on the"Victorious"show.Shes one of four sexy cock suckers in the cast.But Daniella has the biggest tits of the four.Them titties she has are the ones that can wrap around my thick swollen cock for some good titty fucking.Then unloading a nice big thick wad of cum on too her face.
Oh yeah,If you guys could only see how huge and thick my cock is right now.Daniella's tits look so amazing in that dress.I had to stop and milk my cock to this clip.Can you imagine my thick load oozing down between her yummy big tits.
Yeah,let them breath!
There you go,push them together for some pictures baby.
Them are some suckable juicy nipples.

Here's some more cock milking material of Daniella showing us them juicy titties.
Wow,I would be all over them yummy looking tits.
She said,"I wish i had something else to put in my mouth other than this wiener?"
So i said,"Hay Daniella,I have something for you to put in your mouth and its got a creamy filling."Her mouth dropped open when i pulled out my thick cock and started beating off.Iv'e been wanting to shoot cum all over you all day sexy,so get ready!
Ohhhhhhhh fuck! Here it cums Daniella.Ahhhhh...ahh..ah!
Fuck yeah!I told you to get ready gorgeous.(Laughs)Wow,you caught me of guard but all that cum feels nice all over me.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. unspoiledbird - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger