Latest Movie :

Alyssa Milano Picture Fakes

Alyssa Milano has been a celebrity slut that we all have milked our cocks to ever since we first seen her on"Who's the Boss".After that she started looking better and better,making our cocks swell up in our pants.I remember a few times while at my friends house,i was watching TV and Alyssa comes on.Wow,i had to hide my stiff cock and move myself to the restroom so i could milk my throbbing hard-on.He knew what i was doing,all he said was next time just let me give you a hand.As crazy as it sounds,that's how my gay friend started milking my cock for me.All because Alyssa Milano gave me a hard-on that needed a hand.
Wow,she looks great as Elvira.Titties look great for titty fucking.
I love making Alyssa Milano with massive tits.I can imagine titty fucking her big mounds and cumming right on her face.
I sure would love a shot of that.With a titty chaser.

"Blast From The Past"
Here's a few Alyssa picture fakes i made a while back.I love how she looks with big ass titties.I hope these pictures get you guys jerking.
Hey fellas,come on over and have a nice titty fuck on me.
Who wouldn't go skinny dipping with big titty Alyssa?
Come on horny cocked guys,drop your loads right on my big nipples.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. unspoiledbird - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger