Latest Movie :

Newest - Hot - Photos Alicia Ann Whitten

Since you guys always ask what I am, I'm Vietnamese, German, French, Irish, Dutch, Spanish, American Indian, Italian...yeah it goes on and on. lol And yes I am naturally skinny...I don't ever work out and I eat like a pig! Nothing works for me...believe me...I've tried everything to gain weight...Fuckin sucks donkey balls! Oh and I know I look all girly but no no no...I'm definitely a Tom Boy and most of my friends are guys. I can't stand most girls...most start too much drama! I hate drama...I have way too many things of my own to worry about! Anyways as many of you know I am an Import Model and I just want to say that I really enjoy what I do. Not only do I get to travel and meet amazing new people but I get to model with bad ass cars! I freakin LOVE cars! I seriously just want to take a mechanic class or something so I know more. So far I can change brake pads, rotors, oil and a couple of other small things. Also this year I became one of NOS Energy Drinks spokes model! If you guys haven't tried NOS yet you really got to! It really is the best energy drink out there...talk about human horse power! Shit! Haha If you guys ever do see me at a show please don't be afraid to approach me. I am a really down to earth girl...if your cool to me I will definitely be cool to you! If your a bitch to me then I'm just gna have to knock your ass out. lol jk I am definitely a girl that loves to have a good time tho...always trying to make the best out of any situation and look on the brighter side of things. I lived a really hard life but I don't regret any of it because it made me the person I am today. I noticed myself a lot different then most girls out there. I've worked really hard for everything I have and learned to appreciate the smallest things. Life is short so live it to the fullest! I hope what I wrote even made any sense at all lol...it's really late! I'm gna have to read it over tomorrow and finish it. xoxo I like this: As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. you will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break heart too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll NEVER get back. Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin

Details

  • Status: In a Relationship
  • Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
  • Hometown: Boring Ass Simi Valley
  • Orientation: Straight
  • Body type: 5' 6" / Slim / Slender
  • Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
  • Religion: Christian - other
  • Zodiac Sign: Taurus
  • Children: Proud parent
  • Smoke / Drink: No / No
  • Education: College graduate
  • Occupation: Nos Energy Drink Spokes Model (Naughty Nos Girl)




Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. unspoiledbird - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger